Sunday, May 2, 2010

Water Angels

I just came from a service by a organization called Water Angels...... it's a ministry for the homeless. I came away realizing just how blessed so many of us really are. While there, I met some lonely and hurting people. I also met others that are being changed by God. It makes me think that as Christians, we should go out and try to help and make a difference. It makes me stop and think how would I like to be homeless? I have two question for you, "how can YOU make a difference in society today" and "how can WE best represent Jesus to a lost and dieing world"??????

3 comments:

  1. Some questions to ponder, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are.
    I'm still asking myself those questions!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can make a difference in society today by continually walking in and with God's presence and making myself available to each individual He brings accross by path. To be sensitive to peoples needs and ask God to help me meet those needs. One person at a time. Jesus would stop in a crowd to speak to one persons need. Compassion moved Jesus to act and it must move me. To see others through God's eye's and from His point of view. To love unconditionally and forgive others lest while winning people to Christ I myself miss heaven.

    Did you like the song on You Tube "To Be Seated in Heavenly Places".

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmxLSL1tRE4&feature=related

    Beautiful. Very moving.

    ReplyDelete