Saturday, May 22, 2010

WRITERS BLOCK

I guess each and everyone of us has this.... it's called the dreaded writers block...... well that's what I have had for TWO whole weeks... I had soooooo many ideas going through my head but I couldn't just pick one!!!! What do I write about? All of those questions swarmed through my head... as I looked at all of the things that I could write about... what should I do because maybe it could help someone that I didn't even know? Well here is my answer from God! I went to the Christian book store with my mom the other day and I stumbled across this book called 10-minute talks.... this book has opened my eye's to ..... well I can't really explain!!!!!! But you will soon find out what I'm talking about.... this book puts a new perspective on many things!

No comments:

Post a Comment